This ultramodern Triple - story hostel has become functional from this
session. It has capacity to accommodate 100 boarders and is provided
with essential facilities. The authorities are always at hand to assist
students at any time.
The students are provided peaceful, conducive atmosphere for studies.
They are provided moral and career guidance. They are also taken on
guided tours also. A recreation room is there for students to entertain
themselves in their, vacant time.
Newspapers, magazines and other reading material is also provided to
them, There are. beautiful grassy lawns in front to the hostel.
The hostel charges include all charges including meals.
They must be paid according to the given schedule:
At the time of admission
It Includes Rs. 5000/- as security fee that is refundable to the candidate who completes the session and all her dues have been paid.
No exemption in hostel dues can be granted except with the permission of
ROLL CALL & LEAVE RULES
- The Roll Call is taken by the Superintendent every night. 7:00 P.M.
At the time of
roll call. The boarders must be in their rooms and keep their doors
open, otherwise they would be marked absent. They must not leave the
hostel after Roll Call.
- A Boarder must sleep for the night in her own room. Sleeping in other
not permitted. Offenders shall be punished.
- The boarder must apply for leave on the prescribed leave form,
The Superintendent. Leave of absence from the College does not mean
From the hostel.
- Normally a student is not allowed to go home before 15 days.
- Leave of absence from the hostel upto 3 nights must be obtained from
warden in person before leaving the hostel. However, for Sundays and
other holidays, resident scholars can get leave merely on applying to
the superintendent before proceeding on leave.
- Leave of absence from the hostel for more than 3 nights will be
granted by the
Chief Varden only.
- Residents absenting themselves without leave are fined Rs. 10/- for
absence from the hostel. Continuous absence from the hostel for more
than 7 nights will make them liable to be removed from the hostel.
- The parents of the boarders shall be informed about the absence of
from the hostel every fortnight.